Dear Friend,

My name is Gina Maria Myers and contacting you with a donation of $25.5M; I was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer and recently my Oncologist informed me that I had limited days to live due to fast spreading malignant tumor in my ovaries.

My final wish in life is for you to use the donation to fund Cancer Research foundation to help fight cancer among poor women and children because money means nothing to money means nothing to a dying soul but life is for the living.

Please treat this as very legitimate as i await your confirmation of your legal names, address and contact telephone number to proceed.

Remain Blessed.
Respectfully,
Gina Maria Myers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
HUFFINGTONPOST FANS © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Sunil . Designed By Adsptp
Top